Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Ultimate Quarters

This is my quarter book. I found some quarters on the leg of the couch. I put them in the book. Sometimes I like to take them out of the map, too. But that got me in trouble.
I like quarters to put quarters in the quarter machine because you get a surprise. And I like to read words all over the quarter map. Today I found the state Utah. Dad gave me the quarter Indiana and Kansas.
The Nickel I found in the penny jar just laying there like it was asleep, doing nothing at all. It is special because it is a Lewis and Clark edition ( that is what my mom and dad told me)
.

William and I keep finding new states to put in our book.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Griffin!! How many states do you have left??? Which ones do you need? Do you know what I love collecting? $2 dollar bills??? Thanks for sharing your quarter collection with us!

    Bets, Dave and JJ

    ReplyDelete